Conditions of Sale
The sale of the products on our website is ruled by these Conditions of Sale.
The products purchased on www.doubleclutch.it are sold directly from Double Clutch srl, via Pigafetta 1/C, 37138, Verona (VR), Italy.
P.I. 04371180235. You can ask any information writing an email in the 'contact' section of our website, or directly writing to email@example.com or calling at +39 0452050414.
1. Commercial Policy
1.1 Double Clutch srl sales on www.doubleclutch.it exclusively to users who are 'consumers'.
1.2 When 'Consumer' shall mean any natural person, acting on www.doubleclutch.it with purposes not related to his trade, business or professional activity. If you are not a 'consumer', please do not do commercial transactions through www.doubleclutch.it.
1.4 These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on www.doubleclutch.it www.doubleclutch.it between users and the Seller.
2. How to conclude a contract with Double Clutch srl
2.1 To conclude the purchase of one or more products on www.doubleclutch.it , you must fill out the order form and send it electronically to Double Clutch via computer, following the instructions.
2.2 On the conclusion of the order contains a link to these Terms and Conditions of Sale, and a summary of the characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes ) , of th payment methods that you can use to buy each product and the method of delivery of products purchased , the cost of shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of your right of withdrawal and the procedures and deadlines for the return of products purchased.
2.3 The contract is concluded when the seller receives , via computer , the order form, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to the order itself.
2.4 The order will be filed in our database for the period of time required to process your order and as provided by law.
2.5 In the event of errors or lack of information necessary for the fulfillment of the order , before submitting the order form you will be asked to identify and correct any errors in data entry.
2.6 When the contract is done, Double Clutch srl will process your purchase order.
2.7 Double Clutch srl will not process your purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect , or in the event of unavailability of products . In these cases , we'll inform you by e -mail that the contract is not concluded and that Double Clutch srl has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons . If the products presented on www.doubleclutch.it are no longer available for sale at the time of sending the order form, it is up to Double Clutch srl to inform you promptly and in any case within thirty (30 ) days from the day following the date on which you sent your order to the Seller , the unavailability of the ordered products. In the case of the order has already been payed , the Seller will refund you anticipated.
2.8 With the transmission of the order form , you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the relations with Double Clutch srl, these General Conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms set forth in the General Terms of Sale, please do not complete the order for the purchase of products on www.doubleclutch.it 2.9 Done the contract, Double Clutch srl will send you by e- mail, a receipt of the purchase order , containing a summary of the information contained in the order form (General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Information on the right of withdrawal, the information on the essential characteristics of the product and detailed indication of the price, terms of payment and delivery costs).
3.1 On www.doubleclutch.it are offered for sale only original products of the highest quality. These products are purchased directly by Double Clutch from manufacturers and authorized dealers.
3.2 The Seller does not sell used , irregular or inferior to the corresponding market standards.
3.3 The main characteristics of products are shown on www.doubleclutch.it within each product page. The images and colors of the products may not exactly correspond to the real part due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
3.4 The prices of products may be subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order. 3.5 The purchase requests from countries not included among those in which it is planned shipment will not be accepted by the Seller.
3.6 The Seller shall, upon the exercise of your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return of products that have been altered from their original status or that have been damaged.
4.1 Double Clutch srl sent all over Italy at €10 and shipping is free on orders over a total of €100.00.
4.2 Times of delivery:
ITALY - WITHIN 7 DAYS EUROPA - WITHIN 15 DAYS
To pay the price of the products and the related shipping and delivery, you can follow one of the procedures indicated in the order , which are Paypal or Cash on Delivery
6. Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Article 6.1. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not indicate the purchase order form a reference to Special Partita3 VAT) has the right to withdrawl from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in the following paragraphs. To exercise this right, the customer must send to Double Clutch a notice to that effect within 10 working days from the date of receipt of goods.
6.2 Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to Double Clutch srl, via Pigafetta 1/C, 37138, Verona (VR), Italy.
Once you have received the notice of withdrawal, Double Clutch srl will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods which must be received within 10 days from Double Clutch srl
6.3 The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it is possible to exercise only on the withdrawal of the product purchased;
- The law does not apply to products sealed once opened;
- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts;
- To limit damage to the original package , we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box , pointing to the words 'RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL';
- Should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product;
- By law, the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
- The shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
- If the goods are damaged during the transport , Double Clutch srl will notify the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores) , to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured), in this case, the product will be made available to the client for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Double Clutch srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- On arrival at the warehouse, the product will be inspected for any damages not caused by transport . If the package and / or original packaging are damaged, Double Clutch srl will deduct from the refund due to a percentage not exceeding 10% of the same , as a contribution to the costs of restoration. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original , Double Clutch srl will refund the customer the full amount paid within 14 days of return of goods through the procedure of transfer of charge . In this case , the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain a refund (ABI - CAB - Account of the invoice) . The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where Double Clutch finds: - The lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- The absence of elements of the product;
- The product is damaged for causes other than its transport - . In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal , Double Clutch srl will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping.
7. Exchange of goods
The purchased goods in the wrong color or size may be substituted prior notification of the client within 10 days of receipt. Will not be replaced damaged or with signs of wear and tear of any kind. No shipments will be accepted on exchanges without prior authorization from the Double Clutch srl. 8. Steps for Exchange of Goods
To initiate the exchange merchandise you must proceed as follows:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject phrase : 'Change of Goods' followed by your order number which can be recovered from the received email notification when executed the order, or by logging in with your email and password in the site , you will find all the details in your profile.
Email object Example : Change of goods # 1234 Goods
- Describe your problem in the email ( wrong size , the goods do not comply with the order , ETCC )
- Specify the items to change and providing them with the following information: Product Name , Product Code and Size . All these data you can find them in the relevant product page.
- The replacement goods will be shipped only after receiving your part to change the products . The shipping costs are always paid by the customer except in those cases where there is an error occurred in sending the goods by Double Clutch srl.
Changes will be accepted only if shipped in traceable parcel.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at +39 0452050414 or email at email@example.com
9. Time and manner of refunding
9.1 After the return of products , Double Clutch srl shall check the conformity of the same. In the event that the checks are successfully concluded , Double Clutch srl shall send an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the returned products.
9.2 Whatever the mode of payment you used, the refund is triggered by the Seller in the shortest time possible and in any case within thirty (30 ) days from the date on which the Seller is aware of the exercise of your right of cancellation after verification of proper execution of your right of withdrawal and acceptance of returned products.
9.3 If there is no correspondence between the consignee of the goods specified in the order form and who has made the payment of sums due for their purchase , the repayment of the sums in the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be performed by the Seller , in any case , to those who made the payment.
9.4 The shipping costs shall be fully borne by you
9.5 The refund will be made in euro and - in the case of shipments from foreign countries - potential changes in exchange rates, customs fees , VAT and duties will not be refunded.
11. Applicable Law and Disputes
The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 . 206 on consumption , with specific reference to the rules on distance contracts and by Legislative Decree No 9 April 2003 . 70 on certain aspects of electronic commerce.
12. Edit and update
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time in consideration of possible regulatory changes . The new General Conditions of Sale shall be effective from the date of publication.
13. Limited editions
For some limited or exclusive editions, the maximum number of pieces or items that can be purchased for each customer is 1.